Tree Service in Corpus Christi
When it comes to tree work, our company has the desire and strong work ethic to get the job done right the first time. We can raise a tree canopy, thin out heavy brush, and/or remove the trees on your property with ease, regardless of the size or type of tree(s) you have.
Keep in mind that you can reduce your tree service expenses and avoid a large, one-time tree trimming cost by regularly trimming trees on your property. Regularly trimming your trees will prevent them from becoming overgrown and out of control. (Not to mention how much your neighbors will appreciate you for keeping up with a well-maintained lawn and landscape!) Here are a few advantages to keeping your property maintained:
- Reduced risk of wind damage. Thinning out your trees permits air to flow through, which drastically reduces the risk of tree and property damage in the event of high South Texas winds.
- Reduced leaf cleanup. When your trees are trimmed and thinned out, they produce less foliage. Your aching back will appreciate a reduced number of bagged leaves as well as a reduction in the number of times these leaves need to be removed each year!
- Palm tree trimming. This subject deserves its own paragraph because many people are unaware that without regular palm tree trimming, your palm trees (just like tree stumps), provide the perfect home for bugs and critters. From bats and ants to rats and roaches, a palm tree with dead palm fronds hanging from it provides no better home for pests on your property. If you want to keep your precious palms as pest-free as possible, we recommend trimming them once or twice per year.
- Increased lawn health. Keeping your lawn cleared of excess leaves is extremely beneficial for its health. When your yard begins to build up excess amounts of leaves/debris, it is deprived of essential sunlight, water, and nutrients that help keep it looking well-manicured and healthy.
- Prevent roof and vehicle damage. Trimming your trees and “raising the canopy” is not only appealing to the eye, but necessary to keep branches away and off the roof. Another added benefit is preventing damage to vehicles in your driveway and on the road during a heavy wind-damaging event.
- Increased curb appeal. Aesthetically, maintaining your trees will create a stronger curb appeal and help to increase property value.
– Tree Care Services –
- TREE TRIMMING
- TREE PRUNING
- TREE REMOVAL
- CROWN THINNING
- DEADWOOD REMOVAL
- LINE CLEARING
- STUMP GRINDING
- PALM TRIMMING
- PALM REMOVAL
- PALM SKINNING