Tree Trimming in Corpus Christi
Why you should be trimming your trees in the Coastal Bend
Tree Trimming in Corpus Christi is a necessity. The tropical climate in South Texas results any many different species of trees, most of which need constant trimming and upkeep to ensure that they are not getting in the way, crossing over property lines, or becoming a hazard to residents.
When you’re looking for a tree trimming company in the Corpus Christi area, you need to be sure that they are insured properly and are operating in a safe manner. Believe it or not, tree trimming can be very dangerous if not done properly or by trained professionals. Many residents in Corpus Christi will try to trim trees on their own, but do not use safety equipment or take proper safety measures. These types of situations can turn dangerous very quickly.
Make sure you hire a tree service company in Corpus Christi that has a good reputation on Google and Facebook. It’s always important to check reviews and see what others are saying about a local business or company before you go out and hire them yourself.
Different Types of Tree Trimming
Tree trimming can come in many different forms. You can have your palm trees trimming which requires a completely different set of equipment and tools than if you were needing an oak tree or mesquite tree trimmed. One of the main requests we see on a weekly basis is residents needing help because they have tried to handle the tree trimming on their own for one of their palm trees, and the task became too difficult or unsafe for them.
CC Tree Service doesn’t want you to have to to the work alone, especially if you don’t have the proper equipment. We can come to your location, assess the tasks that need to be done, and give you a free estimate on the work. We’ll be sure to give you an accurate estimate on tree trimming services that is very competitive for the local market.
Tree trimming should never cause you a headache! Simply give us a call and we’ll take care of your tree trimming in Corpus Christi whenever you need us!
Some Helpful Tree Trimming tips
- Before you get started on trimming the trees on your property, be sure to examine the tree visually. You need to come to a decision on how you want to shape and trim your tree to your liking. Most tree companies will tell you to decide beforehand which branches you will be cutting. This will save you time and energy in the long run. If you start trimming your tree with a plan in mind, you will be able to more efficiently prune and shape your tree how you want it.
- After you have planned out your tree trimming, be sure to collect all of the proper safety equipment needed for the job. You need to have the right size ladder for the specific tree. You need to have the correct tools in order to trim and prune the tree. And you may even want to invest in renting a wood chipper or commercial grade stump grinding setup. This will help you tackle the second part of a large tree trimming project or tree removal project.
- If you decide to remove the tree completely instead of simply doing the tree trimming in Corpus Christi, then there are several local tree service companies that can help. CC Tree Service is one of the premiere tree service and landscaping contractors in Corpus Christi. Tree Trimming is simply one of the services that we offer.
- After deciding on how you want to shape your tree, collecting all of the proper safety equipment and any other preparatory tasks, you can begin!
- Make sure to start with the highest branches and limbs first. You want to be able to start at the top and work your way down as you trim your tree. If you are conducting residential tree trimming in Corpus Christi, make sure that you are trimming your tree to not interfere with your neighbor’s property line. This can cause all sorts of drama and incidents between neighbors as we have seen in the past.
Tree Trimming Reminders
Most importantly, have fun and conduct your tree trimming in a SAFE and clean manner. It’s very important to take into consideration others that may be nearby, and of course your neighbors. If you are using heavy tree trimming equipment, you need to conduct yourself in a safe manner.
Please call us with any questions on tree trimming in Corpus Christi. We would be glad to help!