We offer commercial-grade stump grinding beginning at $75.00/minimum per job. Our commercial-grade hydraulic stump grinder allows us to properly and efficiently handle large stumps, which our competitors with much smaller machines are simply unable to handle. We have removed hundreds of stumps and are very familiar with locating and avoiding water, gas, and irrigation lines. Also, we are able to identify a large variety of different types of tree stumps. Properly identifying each stump helps determine how far down to grind and if we will also need to locate and grind down the runners (tree roots that grow outward from the main stump).
Our knowledge of trees and application of proper stump grinding techniques ensures that each tree stump is dealt with properly so it cannot grow back. This will quicken cleanup time at the jobsite, which in turn reduces the customer’s stump removal cost. Stumps sometimes need to be completely removed and concrete slabs poured, another tree may be planted in its place, etc. Rest assured that each customer’s individual situation is carefully thought through, and we are confident in our ability to explain in detail your choices, options, solutions, and our recommendations. It is for special instances like this that our Vermeer stump grinder is an especially helpful and absolute necessity.
- Bugs and critters love a good tree stump. Roaches, termites, grub worms, carpenter ants, and carpenter bees are just a few of the pests that make their nests in tree stumps. A tree stump doesn’t need to be dead for them to start moving in, either!
- Our stump grinder is powerful and efficient. This means less time on the job site, which translates to saving you money.
- Stumps and tree roots can cause damage to nearby structures. Oftentimes, trees are planted too close to structures, such as houses, driveways, pools, etc. Their root systems can grow to be very large and, even though they may not be visible from ground level, can damage home foundations, crack sidewalks/driveways, damage pools, etc. Once damage has occurred, it is necessary to remove the tree and grind the stump to prevent further damage. As a preventative measure, customers may remove certain trees and their stump/root systems before damage ever occurs.
- Our grinder reaches grinding depths that common smaller grinders will not. This decreases the chance of missing or leaving remaining roots behind.
- Stumps create safety hazards. Stumps can cause dangerous falls or injuries to children and others playing or simply making their way through your yard.
- Our grinder fits through standard 36 inch gates. This allows for greater accessibility to backyard areas.
- Stump grinding creates free tree mulch! The large teeth of our machine creates mulch that is excellent for fertilizing your garden and landscaping. It’s aesthetically pleasing, smells fantastic, and it’s free!